Claim Form

Your form was sent successfully. We will be in touch shortly.


Keep your equipment running

Boiler and Machinery

Boiler and Machinery insurance is appropriate for businesses that require more specialized coverage than what is available through a standard commercial property policy. Companies whose business relies on equipment and machinery to produce goods or provide services will require insurance that covers said equipment. The equipment can include heavy machinery, computer systems, refrigeration systems, and much more.

Our brokers can help identify key equipment and machinery used in your business to ensure that your essential equipment is not only covered for monetary loss, but also find the fastest resolution to problems that can get a company back to work and eliminate further loss.

IBAC - Your Best Insurance is an Insurance Broker