Claim Form

Your form was sent successfully. We will be in touch shortly.


We build the coverage

Builder's Risk

Builder’s Risk insurance is a specialized insurance policy that provides coverage for a property during the course of construction or a major renovation. This type of policy covers the materials, fixtures, and equipment that are used during construction.

Whether you are building your custom dream home or a contractor beginning a home construction project for profit, we can help to provide you with the appropriate insurance for your needs. Our brokers will assess your project and work with you to determine the appropriate coverage for your situation.

IBAC - Your Best Insurance is an Insurance Broker