Claim Form

Your form was sent successfully. We will be in touch shortly.


You rent. We insure.

Business Rental Property

If you own an apartment building, office building, commercial strip or several homes/condo units, you need insurance coverage to protect the assets which provide your income. Rental properties require coverage for not only the building and its contents, but also for premises liability, equipment breakdown and loss of income.

Our brokers will analyze your situation to provide you with a personalized solution so you can look after your tenants rather than worrying about insurance.

IBAC - Your Best Insurance is an Insurance Broker