Claim Form

Your form was sent successfully. We will be in touch shortly.


Protection for your biggest assests

Real Estate

Whether you own a residential complex, commercial strip, or an office building, you need coverage that suits your business’ needs. Developers, property owners, property managers, REITs, and private equity portfolio holders all have various needs and require special planning to avoid potential losses.

KMI Brokers can help review your needs and provide you with protection of your interests. We can advise you about building coverage, equipment breakdown, premises liability, loss of income, and other areas to ensure that you protect your business.

IBAC - Your Best Insurance is an Insurance Broker