Claim Form

Your form was sent successfully. We will be in touch shortly.


You rent. We insure.

Rental Property

Many Canadians own property for the purpose of renting to others in order to earn some supplemental income. Whether you are renting a house, condo or apartment, we can protect your asset, your income, and your liability in the event of a claim. We have the expertise to insure even the most difficult to place rental properties such as student housing and short-term rentals.

Our brokers will get a full understanding of your situation and provide adequate coverage at a competitive price.

IBAC - Your Best Insurance is an Insurance Broker